The ultralight Sandy Beach portable camping stove is strong, but light, resulting in a very fuel efficient flame that can make a disposable butane canister last for days, a necessity for any camper or hiker this year. Pocket sized, durable, and designed for all conditions.
- Usability: Piezo Ignition
- Size: Small, foldable aluminium alloy support frame, capable of withstanding high temperatures
- Set-Up: Easy to set up and ideal for camping, backpacking, overnight trips and many other outdoor activities
- Material: Stainless Steel and Aluminum Alloy.
- Dimensions: 6cm x 4.5cm x 9cm
- Power: 3000W (Boils 1L water in 3.5-5 minutes)
- Compatible Pot/Pan
- Size: Diameter < 18cm (For 1-3 persons)
DURABILITY: Base made from a lightweight and strong aluminium alloy, capable to withstand high temperatures and prevent heat dissipation.
EASY-TO-USE: Connect the Propane/Butane (cannister not included) to the gas valve. A built-in flame wheel adjustable knob allows you to adjust the flame as needed, to simmer up to the boil.
LIGHTWEIGHT: The stove is ultra light, weighing 95g. The rate of energy produced is 1.89 kW. This means the stove takes only 3.5 minutes to boil a liter of water.
STABLE DESIGN: The serrated supports maximize friction between the portable gas stove and the camping cookware. This makes the stove more stable, and durable in all types of weather conditions.
COMPACT: Very easy to fold to a small size, and carried in a canister that is the same size as a cigarette box!